The Curmudgeon

YOU'LL COME FOR THE CURSES. YOU'LL STAY FOR THE MUDGEONRY.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Two Literary Notices

I am informed by Gary Crawford at Gothic Press that my collection of articles on the work of Robert Aickman, Akin to Poetry, has been sent to the printer and should be available a week from today.

In the last few days I have also completed a short novel, inspired by this delightful piece by Bruce Anderson. I have forwarded the manuscript to some generous volunteers for their hopefully generous opinions, and I will most likely publish it using Lulu before too long.

The general election will be over by the end of the week, of course, so there shouldn't be undue risk of the political situation pushing either of these literary events off the front pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home