The Curmudgeon

YOU'LL COME FOR THE CURSES. YOU'LL STAY FOR THE MUDGEONRY.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

In Summary

Rah rah! The day's here once again
When I can smug forth from my den,
With my little red case
And a smirk on my face,
And help all those poor rich white men!

What a glorious British affair
As I try to pretend that I care
For charity helps
Or non-trust-fund whelps,
While Cleggy pretends he's not there!

I'll smug to my feet and make free
With all persons less wealthy than me,
As the taxpayer drowns,
And Miliband frowns
And pretends that he doesn't agree!

Now let's hear a nice big hurrah
For my spiffingest measure thus far:
Let the pensioners pay,
For it's my Budget Day -
So break out the bubbly, rah rah!

Gideon Fatwick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home